2/28/2014

Diferentes Idiomas, mismos idiotas...

El amor acabo. Bueno, al menos por el momento. Esta no es una historia de amor en si. Pero tiene un poco de todo. Como a mi me gusta. Ademas, esta en ingles.
Me sirve para practicar y ademas el titulo realmente me gusto como sonaba.
Me despido por el momento, nos olemos luego.


I'm not dead yet, I just forgot how to breathe

My life pass through my eyes
Everything that once was mine
My lips are dry
Am I supposed to cry?

Too much air that I cannot breathe
Like the emotions that I could never feel
I do not sense my feet
Is this everything?

A revolution starts in my mind
Memories that try to fight
So they would not be left behind
I hear the cries of an infant child

I see the eyes of my mother
As my body becomes colder
The fist of my father
Hits me now even harder

My first friends and my first kiss
I try to wet my lips
To remember the taste
Of the sweet Elizabeth

Butterflies in my stomach
The first that Susan brought up
I remember her name
But in the end they were all the same

Beautiful faces that never tried to know me
Models with a fresh lobotomy
An angel face without name
That's for who I really fell

She was my world
Everybody else weren't enough
But she ran away
She cut her writs on a week day

This is my suicide note
It doesn't have a point
It's the end of story so sinister
That became a winter whisper

And as the carbon dioxide fills my lungs
I try one more time to get up
But the end is here
I forgot how to breathe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario